woensdag 15 juli 2015

Blogstop

So. I haven't been here for a while. And I won't be for a while longer. I'm not really convinced my time here is time well spend, so I'll be focussing more on Facebook, Instagram and the Etsy community itself. Maybe I'll return when the need to write longer pieces returns as well, cause that's what got me started here on blogspot in the first place. I got lots of energy and passion for Knapzak and I'm having so much fun working on it. But this is where the blog ends. And that's OK. It's a new chapter. 
A different chapter.

Let's see where that one'll take me.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Jammer dat je stopt. Ik vond je blog verfrissend anders tussen alle andere naaiblogs. Veel succes iig verder met Knapzak!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je wel, gaaf om te horen! Misschien pak ik de draad in de toekomst wel weer op, maar eerst ga ik me op andere social media richten. Misschien komen we elkaar daar wel weer tegen : - )

      Verwijderen